วันศุกร์ที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

กลอนรัก ภาษาอังกฤษ

กลอนรัก ภาษาอังกฤษ


I Can’t Stop loving you.


The bird is in the sky
 

butterfly is in the garden

you & I are only friend

but the end I Can’t Stop loving you.







To My Dads on Father's Day



To my dads on Father's Day,
On both of whom we both depend:
My daughter reinvents my themes.
Years pass, and well-wrought love remains.
Dads are saviors, straight or gay,
Always where our oceans end,
Deliverers of desperate dreams,
Solid land where sunshine reigns.



How Lucky to Have Had So Good a Father



How lucky to have had so good a father!
On us his warm, unstinting sun long shone.
We were, of his hardworking life, the center,
Loved for the pure joy of love alone.
Uncanny are the requisites of pleasure,
Coming as they do within the will.
Knowing well where lay his greatest treasure,
Years on years of love he labored still.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น